Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Soulful Groove Hitting The Spot !

Ever hear a track and instantly fall in love!

The beat catches your attention and lyrically just makes you happy!  Brightens up your soul, mood and even makes you want to snap your fingers, bob your head and perhaps even break out in the two step?

Sadly enough, these days that type of track/song is hard to find but let me tell you I stumbled upon it today!!

Listening to a BBC London England station, yup I had enough of the local stations for the day,  track is called "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit Feat. Jess Glynne.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU

Check out the video clip there!!

I wish any song hitting the air waves had a meaning and/or told a story vs. discussing drugs, sex, profanity or just non-sense that doesn't even make sense.   I'm sure my readers feel me when I say this......can I get "hellllll yaaaa"  hahaha.

Anyway....I wanted to break down some of the lyrics in this track that just sent my soul on cloud 9.... Here goes....

...."" I would wait forever, exalted in the scene,
as long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat ""...

.... "" We're different and the same, gave you another name
Switch up the batteries


If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't tame me
When I am with you, there's no place I rather be """


...."" We set out on a mission, to find our inner peace
Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity ""







2 comments:

  1. Is this the song that makes you think of me? "as long as I am with you my heart continues to beat"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Negative Mikey...but nice try on this "anonymous" post.

      Delete