Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Criminal Minds Anyone?

So typical lunch discussion today.

I always have something to say.  The topic was taking the 407....quickly my brain went into undercover mode type thinking and....

Man...if only I can have a car with a button that flipped over license plates.  I'd dodge that 407 photo snapper and that bill that randomly comes in the mail months later !

Hire a hacker to register each license plate on the car to a random made up Joe and boom......smooth sailing.  (giggles) ....as if I take the 407 much any ways, but it was a wicked scene that happened in my head.
Like a typical scene from the movie Jason Statham is in.  Transporter type-a-way.

Hahaha...
Best part of that quick undercover thinking motion ......is.... I'd never really do it.  Just think it would be awesome to have something of such available like that to me.  That moment would make life seem thrilling and give it a little excitement.  Can I get an "hell ya" ?

Just think what endless possibilities there would be if any vision or thought that comes to mind could actually happen...like legit ones in action movies!

Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt.......I'd be a ninja several times of day...zap some people like Scott from X-men....and create some lighting like Storm and cause electricity to knock out at work to have a PAID day off.  Who's with me?

Picture me rollllinnnnnnnnn' and be hated (did you get the number of lyrical songs I've used thus far?)
Hahaha

If only super human powers were legit and real.  I'd probably be invisible, randomly make miracles happen for people yet at the same time...get rid of things that annoyed me hahhahaha

On that note....the real question here is readers......if you had super powers.....what would you want and what would be your purpose?







1 comment:

  1. Ania!!!
    nice topic, well you sure gave me alot of ideas with the License plate ordeal! LOL! couple DC motors and boom upside down ohhhh yeahhhh!

    If i had super powers I honestly would love to be a Super Hero. Fight all levels of corruption and evilness, I'd be that guy that the big man from upstairs sends to do away with the evil! Like the X-Men, the citizens deserve justice, peace, love, life and positive livity! LOL!

    On the other side, us humans have tremendous super powers already with the fact we can learn and develop knowledge on current technologies. that license plate YOOO i so know how that can be done! Some pimp my ride ishhh you know! LOL! People who invent crazy science projects are in my opinion people who such powers to create the impossible. Like how Storm or Cyclops can thrust lasers from their hands and blow up stuff. Its only a matter of time we humans can invent technology to do the same!
    I don't know if you ever saw the movie RoboCop, but when they show the part when you see what he's seeing and theres like computer gibberish written down the sides, maaaan as a kid i was like WHOAAAA thats supernatural stuff. Now today we got Google glasses !!! it's only a matter of time.....our imaginations once blueprinted in comic books are coming thru slowly. Yet so fast!

    ReplyDelete