Thursday, September 26, 2013

Empty Place


I have reached a destination in my life that seems EMPTY.


A lot happened in the month of May and I have yet to shake it all off mentally.

If you know me, I am the type of person who overcomes everything eventually, but right now I am standing still way to long for my liking.

Physically my body is happier, but mentally I've hit a dark place. It sucks to know this and its upsetting as I know what it's like to be on CLOUD 9 both mentally and physically. So to be in a dark place you only want to see the light again!

The best part of this dark experience thus far
(yup spinning a tiny postive here) is I know I wont be in it for long...
It's like I look around within myself and think, why am I keeping myself in this place... It's like a trap I created all by myself....for what though?


I hate pity parties nor do I want to dance in one for ANY period of time....maybe for about 5 minutes, (haha) but anything past that time frame -
HELL NO! 
Let's keep the bus moving.







My lack of motivation and my conversations with God....are at the point of life support. You hear the monitor beeping and sit there waiting for the body to RISE UP again and talk POSITIVE as if the journey you were just in never happened....but the monitor for me is not changing.
SELF is playing a HUGE role in not wanting to let this go -

BELIEVE and TRUST the man upstairs has more in store for my firecracker self !

The best part is so many people encourage me daily, check in on me, curious to see my next moves and goals and I really have NOTHING right now....







1 comment:

  1. Anna,
    I can completely relate to the place your in right now. Im convinced that God is really asking for our endless trust. I think soon we will be on the happy trail again...a good vacation will help. Stay strong and press on, your not alone friend.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete