Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!


love this photo!
it totally illustrates how i feel at times.
(when i get mad of course...)



currently i'm working on fixing:
a) what comes out of this mouth  (ie. language)
B) reacting on my frustration (ie. taking things too personally)
and
C) short temper (ie. getting heated quickly because i dont agree with someone or their approach and sometimes maybe i dont listen correctly and come up with my own solution/answer ) ...
(insert evil laugh mmmmuuuwahhahahaha)

now the best part of this new journey!!
 realizing that so many people are literally watching, listening and (drum role please) ... judging!!


people love to throw the first stone, as if i was born perfect and i can't make mistakes! 
(this is where i should mention the story in the bible of the prositute and throwing stones at her...but do we really have to take it there....sheeeshhhh)

so i am always "TRYING" (key word)
to at least be some what of a good example these days. 
definately makes it hard when you got an audience already waiting for you to fail !
YET! its challenging and im determined to WIN !

thus far, this journey within myself has been an epic fail for the last
2 weeks!!!

(sighs)

ill get it under control though.
so, thats my rant for today people.   if you see me and notice im off my game...
pls tap me on the shoulder and remind me!

toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment